In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Trenton Cemetery & Keeping Society

Trenton Baptist Church

Contributed by Trenton Cemetery & Keeping Society
MMN Item 13836 Item Details
Trenton Baptist Church
MMN Item 13836 Zoom

Description

The Trenton Baptist Church is located on Route 3 (the Bar Harbor Road) in Trenton. It was establsihed in 1878 and is one of only two churches built in Trenton and is the only one that is still standing. The Leland Cemetery is located behind this church and is the final resting place of many of Trenton's early families. Postmark on this postcard is for 1912.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.